Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BACHELORETTE PARTY! plans now in the works

I am sooooo not trying to have a "typical" anything (shower, wedding, etc) and this goes to my bachelorette party as well. I have told my gals, with ALL joking aside, I *do not* want a downtown-bar-hopping-drunk-fest with penis straws, condom veils, etc etc. We'll leave that to the tacky sorority girls and twenty-somethings.

What I *do* want is am amazing weekend with some of my best girl friends. The plan is to have a really good time doing some of my favorite things.

So I have decided:
Day 1. Kick around 2-3 wineries tasting wine.
Check into our hotel or B&B, and go out to a nice dinner.
That night go to Gruene Hall for some Honky Tonk fun and dancing.

Day 2. go TUBING! I want to use Beztek’s and do the “long float”

To top it off, we have it planned for the weekend before my birthday!
The Weekend of SEPT 25/26. Let me know if you want in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment