Friday, July 23, 2010

Hired the band!!

sooooo, it's official. The Modern Don Juans are going to be playing the reception!
(pause for girl squeal)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkk

seriously, I am soooooooo excited. This is a brand new group, but filled with SUPER Talented guys who have been in some of the best modern rockabilly bands on the scene. They are:
Tony Estrada (Star Mountain Dreamers)
Bobby Trimble (Big Sandy & his Fly Rite Boys)
Tjarko Jeen (Ronnie Dawson)
Todd Wulfmeyer (Marti Brom & her Jet Tone Boys).

I can't wait to dance. I even got a second dress and shoes optimized for the dance floor! I've included links to a few video's below...
(if they're aren't there I am having problems and will have to fix later. Just type in "Modern Don Juans in google or YouTube)




I am still a little bummed about not being able to also afford to get The Bellfuries. Maybe wait for an anniversary party...


No comments:

Post a Comment